We seek to hire competent young men committed to serving Jesus Christ at Northern Frontier. For your information, here is an outline of our hiring procedures when considering potential staff.
All staff applicants must:
- Complete a staff application.
- Submit three references (Adult acquaintance, Pastor, and Supervisor references).
- Submit themselves to a background check which includes the National and NY State Sex Offender Registry.
- Conduct a phone interview with Assistant Camp Director or Camp Director.
- Sign and agree to our Statement of Faith and Standard of Christian Living.
- Attend our mandatory Pre-camp staff training sessions.
Camp Standards and Accreditation
We adhere to the NYS Department of Health and its regulations to receive our operating permit.
Northern Frontier meets rigorous standards the ACA sets yearly.
We are also a Christian Camp & Conference associate member, a network of like-minded camp ministries creating regional and national partnerships.