We are NF. Are you?
Give your son the gift of camp. Your son will reap a stronger faith in God, an appreciation for the outdoors, new skills, and close friendships that can last his lifetime. Make Northern Frontier Camp a priority this Summer. Register your son today.
Dear NF Alumni and Families,
February 19, 2021
I am the true vine… Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
-Thank God for His provisions as Northern Frontier finished 2020 with NO DEFICIT!
-Thank God that today Gov Cumo said “overnight summer camps can plan on reopening” as of June 1st, continue to pray that we have no restrictions on summer camp group size, and to not have capacity restrictions seeing we are an outdoor wilderness camp
-Pray for us regarding staffing and our upcoming spring projects that many of you have traditionally been a part of. There is much to do to get the facilities and activity areas ready for camp. We are still planning to have volunteers come this spring, weekend group sizes may be smaller than in years past.
- We PRESENTLY are looking for young men 18 and up to serve a counselors and staff. Our target is to have 25-28 young men. Please share this need with your churches, men’s group, CSB and Royal Ranger units, and friends. We really need men that love God, desire to serve Him, and love the outdoors. Skills are wonderful but we prefer a willing and teachable heart. We will train them, instruct them, coach them, and come alongside them as they minister to boys and young men. God needs our availability not abilities.
- Registration is OPEN and we are moving forward. Our trips and CORE program are filling up fast. Right now, we are limiting campers per cabin until we hear NY DOH directions on what restrictions will need to be in place (if no restrictions on capacity we will consider opening up more spots for in-camp programs). So, sign up sooner rather than later. Also new this year we are also asking that you monitor your son/s for symptoms two weeks prior to arrival day and have your son/s also get a PCR rapid test 72 hrs prior to arrival day and show up with results on arrival day or upload them to your account.
- Please be patient with us regarding arrival day information and procedures, new COVID19 mandates from DOH, and changes this summer. As we find out information and set new policies we will pass them on to you ASAP.
If you or your church would like me to send you a video intro from me promoting NF or would like me to set up a Zoom information call to promote NF to families please reach out to me at email@example.com.
We thank you for your encouragement, vote of confidence, signing up your son’s, your financial support, and patience. We love your partnership in molding this next generation of godly men through the great outdoors and can’t wait to see your son/s back at NF. As John 15:4 reminds us brothers and sisters, REMAIN IN THE VINE.
Bright and Keen for Christ,
Capt. Chris Studley
- NF work weekends are posted online but are subject to change and/or operate differently this year due to COVID19. STAY TUNED!
- Registration will be up and running by mid December for any two-week programs and by January 1st for everything else.
- The LEGACY Banquet has been rescheduled for April 23rd, 2021 but again STAY TUNED as COVID19 may change that.
- NF turns 75 yrs old this year. PRAISE the LORD! More information will follow on how we can celebrate God’s work through NF this year.
Give to NF
There are a lot of ways that you can give back to NF including donations, prayer, and work weekends. Camp couldn't exist without the faithful giving by our family of supporters. Would you consider joining us?